Just in case you don’t know, there are many benefits from regular exercise.
- Exercise helps you lose weight or maintain weight. Burning more calories than you take in is an essential component in losing weight. Even if your goal is not to lose weight, our metabolism slows down as we age so it is important to exercise in order to maintain your healthy weight.
- Exercise helps your body combat disease and health conditions. Regular exercise helps your body to be healthier helping to prevent a variety of diseases and health conditions.
- Want to be in a better mood, exercise. Not only will you likely look better as a result of regular exercise but exercise releases chemicals in the brain that may help you feel better.
- Are you always tired? Maybe you should exercise so that you can get more energy. If you can’t walk up a flight of stairs, maybe your body is telling you something about your stamina and energy level. Don’t rely on an energy drink to give you a boost, exercise for that natural boost in energy.
- If you are having trouble sleeping or staying asleep, regular exercise may help you fall asleep faster and give you a deeper sleep.